Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Quick Update!

This is just a quick update post basically about whats going on in my life and why I haven't posted in foreverrr!
There isn't a huge reason why I haven't I have just been so busy! Works been really busy recently and its been taking up most of my time, I also got my first car recently which Im so excited about! So Ive been focusing on my driving lessons. For those of you that didn't know I did do driving lessons on and off for a few months but I couldn't seem to pick it up properly and just really hated my lessons. So I gave up with it but then I got my car brought for as a suprise so I had to really start lessons again & im actually really enjoying them this time! I was thinking I may do a quick post about driving, lessons, theory test etc. If its something some of you might be interested in!

Now that ive finally found some time on my hands to blog, I am staying at my nans house this week and my laptops at home! So I can't really blog much which is rather annoying! Also everyone seems to have had a cold/sore throat flu thing where I live and I was so happy cos I was the only one who didn't have it. Then I woke up this morning with a terrible cold and sore throat :| which im NOT pleased about!

I have got quite a few ideas of blog posts I am going to once I feel better and Im back at home, so expect quite a few all at once. The ones I have planned at the moment are, a small haul, my skincare routine, reviews on lots of products and different fake eyelashes and which ones I recommend. They are the ones I have planned so far, but if theres any ideas anyone has for any new posts pleased let me know id love to here them!

4 comments:

  1. hope you get back to posting soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i will :)
      I have alot of posts planned x x

      Delete
  2. Hope you get back into posting soon :).

    I've nominated you over on my blog for the Liebster award. Hope that's ok :)
    http://labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    A x

    ReplyDelete