Thursday, 15 November 2012

Bloggers help needed!! & Good news and.. bad news :( !

Hiyaaa!

This is just a another little update post with some good news & some bad news. Just to let you know whats been going on and why I havent been blogging as much!

Ill start off with the bad news to get this out of the way. Lately I have been staying at my nans house as she gets a bit lonely at times and its easier for me to get to work and one of my best friends live opposite my nan so theres a number of benefits for me staying at my nans. I have decided that I am going to move in with my nan as I am happier there myself because of more personal reasons at my mums house I just feel better living with my nan. As I am now going to be moving in with my nan she currently doesn't have internet connection she did have but 2 months ago her laptop broke so she cancelled the internet connection. No internet means no blog posts :( !! But I have figured away around it, Im going to have the internet connection put back in next month. So I will be back blogging as soon as possible YAY!

The good news is.. as I am moving in with my nan she has 3 spare bedrooms, a big one at the back of the house downstairs and two smaller ones upstairs. I decided I didn't want the big room downstairs as its more of a guests bedroom. After speaking with my nan I have decided I am going to have both of the smaller bedrooms upstairs on of them will be my bedroom with bed, tv, wadrobe etc. Then the other one is going to be like a dressing room! Which I am majorly excited about, I am going to be decorating both of the bedrooms. I have decided I want white furniture and then vintage cushions and accessories.

So I need BLOGGERS HELP! As I am going to be decorating both rooms I am not made of money and I love finding a bargin too! The help I would like is I am going to be looking for new furniture - white dressing table with mirror, white chest of drawers, white tallboy, make up storage, curtains, lights, lamps, cushions, bed covers and other little bits. If anybody knows any good websites or good places that do any of these things or any ebay sellers. Or even anything you think I may even like PLEASE leave the links in the comments box!

For now though I have my laptop at my nans and I have spent nearly every night editing photos and writing posts so once the internet is back on in December, I will have soo many blog posts to go up! Also I am still able to write update & chit chat posts on my phone and the computer at work but I can't really upload any photos! But we are only a couple of weeks till december when the internet will be up and running!

I will still reply to all comments, emails and twitter messages I am sent! I am really grateful to any bloggers that help me and at the moment I am collecting for my first giveaway! :D So once the internet is up and running I will be posting a giveaway!

Jessica xx

13 comments:

  1. Love your blog. I have nominated you for a Leibster Award but you have already done it so you have two! Nominations :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing and like so much fun! I really want to have to chance to decorate my own dressing room! And my best bet is charity shops and boot sales (although we're just coming to the end of that season sadly :() Good luck with it all and definitely upload pictures before, during and after!

    Also, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah im really excited, yeah boot sales would be the best bet but its so cold now that not many of them are on at the moment. I will definatley look in some charity shops. Yeah Ill be doing posts about it regularly with before & after pictures :)

      & okay ill check that out now x x

      Delete
  3. I think the best thing you could do, and what I always do, is not fake it with the furniture - I mean like don't buy new and try and make it look antique french white for example. Just go to a genuine antique shop and find bargains, also you can search house clearance centres and paint furniture (farrow and ball 03 is a perfect period style white) or spray in champagne gold for a more glam look. Hope this helps : ) xx
    http://rubierosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ive been looking around for antique shops, thankyou for your help!x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your comment on my post about the gruesome twosome. :) Good to see others out there that realise they aren't all bad. Frank, Ruby and Prince Charlie are gorgeous, and seem lovely pups.
    Good luck with the move, and the dressing room sounds amazing, I would love one.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok :) &aw thankyou and yeah they are lovely but can also be pests at times haha! & thankyou x x

      Delete
  5. that sounds wonderful having 2 rooms! and a dressing room - its like every girls dream!

    I have just started a new blog for 2013 - new blog, new start and all that.

    I'd love it if you would check it out and maybe follow?

    http://smileandwavee.blogspot.co.uk

    happy new year X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou yeah its something Ive always wanted!
      i'll take a look at your blog now :)
      x x

      Delete
  6. your blogs really cute..

    i just started to follow you :)

    check mine if you like..

    timewithtiffany.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany :)
      & ill take a look at yours now
      x x

      Delete