My skincare routine has been really changed over this past year but at the moment I am currently happy with all the skin products I'm using.
My morning and my night routine aren't that much different. In the evening I remove my makeup with a makeup wipe then cleanse with a facial wash, then use cleansing cream, toner, moistruriser and finally a microfoliant. Then in the morning I use cleansing cream, toner and then just a moistruriser.
Makeup Wipes
I never use the same make up wipes every time, I just feel that they all basically do the same thing and I only use them to remove my makeup. I normally buy the ones that are on offer in boots/savers.
Facial Wash
I've tried out lots of different facial washes and I haven't ever really repurchased the same ones, but the two that I have tried out lately I feel are really worth mentioning. As I have never come across a face wash like them before and I would really recommend them.
Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser
"Biore warming anti-blackhead cleanser, heats and cleans helps leave skin clear by cleansing pore clogging dirt and oil"
This cleanser really does what it says! Which was the biggest shock to me as they all say they clear & clean your skin but this one actually does! You wet your face and squeeze a blob of this onto your hands and rub them together. The cleanser turns warm/hot in between your hands then when your massage it into your skin its actually hot! I was so shocked by this and thought it was really clever! Maybe there are lots of cleansers like this but ive just never come across them. Once you've rinsed the cleanser off you can really feel it has made a difference to your skin, straight away your skin feels so soft! I have now used this all up but I can definitely say I would repurchase this!
Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
"Biore blemish fighting ice cleanser, clears and cools helps leave skin clear by removing over 99% of dirt and oil"
This is a cleanser I have just started using recently as I used the Biore one before I then saw this one in boots on special offer so I decided to try this one out and this is also just as good! It does the complete opposite instead of when you put it on your wet face it doesn't warm it cools! So its like a really cold gel which is really refreshing, I suppose really I should use this one in the morning and the warming one at night which I might start doing when I repurchase this! Once washing off instantly my skin feels refreshed, clean and cool! I have only used this a few times but already I'm really enjoying using it.
Simple Cleanser, Toner & Moistrusier
Simple has always been a skincare range I've used because my mums has always used it and when I started using skincare stuff my mum always recommended it. I seem to always come back to using Simple. Ive used lots of different skincare products but I always find myself coming back to this as I think its pretty reasonably priced and it does the job pretty well. I use the cleanser and toner both morning and night. The cleanser I feel removes any left over makeup and dirt, and then the toner is quite refreshing. I am not that keen on the light moistrusier I don't weather its because it is a light one and I don't usually use a light one. I have stopped using this moistrusier at the moment as I was noticing I was getting really dry and flakey skin which I never get I think it was because of the cold weather.
Wilko Dry Skin Lotion
I have been using this instead of the simple moistruriser, the reason I brought this is because I was staying at my friends sisters for the weekend and I forgot my moistruriser and we went shopping and I saw this in Wilkinsons and just picked it up as it was only 99p I think. You can find this product at www.wilko.com.I don't normally like to choose really cheap skin care products but I actually love this skin lotion! Its becaislly wilkinsons own brand of E45 cream! Its pretty thick but I only use such a small blob every morning and night and it really hydrates and leaves my skin feeling really soft! Its one of the best skin lotions ive ever used.
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
"Unique rice based powder formula activates upon contact with water realeasing papain, salicylic acid and rice enzymes that micro exfoliate dead cells instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter"
I got this in a glossybox and I was really excited to try it out as I know Dermalogica is a very good brand. At first I was really confused how to use this as it is just a white powder. You had to wet your hands and face and then form a creamy paste in your hands and massage it onto your face and then rinse away. I cannot explain how soft it makes your face feel! But I dont really know what it does for my skin just makes it feel soft! So that is always a bonus I suppose, the price of this is around £35 I believe I don't know if I could justify paying that to make my skin soft!
That is my skin routine :)! I'm always looking to try new skin products if you have any recommendations!

Great Post! i really like using the 'Simple' products.
ReplyDelete-Charlotte
http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/
Thankyou!
DeleteSame there really good, do the job nicely & there reasonable! x x