easy to use and follow.
the POREfessional
POREfessional was such a popular product and I wanted to try it for ages. POREfessional is a primer balm which is meant to help reduce the appearence of pores and fine lines. My first impression of the product was I liked that it was a coloured based primer as I never feel that white primers do anything for me or I just haven't come accross the right one yet! When applying the POREfessional it really is like applying a balm, I couldn't believe how smooth it was! It feels like a mousse when putting it on your skin, the only thing I found was that you had to use quite alot to cover your face as where it was so smooth and silky it didn't cover much of the face. After applying it i couldn't beleive how smooth my skin felt and it made my foundation and the rest of my make up go on so much smoother and gave an over all great finish. I haven't really got noticeable pores so I am not sure weather this does reduce the appearance of pores or not. But overall I loved this product apart from I feel you may have to use quite alot of the product, I am still going to repurchase this because its a good product but if I use it all very quickly I wont be repurchasing it again.
Benetint
I had heard and read loads of reviews about Benetint but I was never overally interested to try it out I never thought it would be a product I would like.Benetint is a rose coloured lip and cheek stain, it comes in liquid formula and it looks like a nail varnish. When it came in this set I was quite intrigued to try it out as I heard so many mixed reviews about it, I still haven't made a 100% opinion on it yet. Some days I put it on and I think yeah I can notice it and it looks really nice but other days I find I can't tell if im wearing it or not. I prefer using this on my cheeks rather than my lips, when using it on my lips I dont really like the texture of it and it has a funny taste.
Dandelion & Gimme Fever
Dandelion is a pink brightening powder I use it as a pink blush, as I think it gives a really good nice finish to my make up. Gimme Fever is a peachy-pinky coloured powder with tiny glitter pieces. I like to use both of these together where the samples are in the same pallet its easier to use them both together and I think they give a great blush look when using them both together they create a beautiful colour. Ever since getting this set this is the only blush I have used, I will definitly be repurchasing both of these. They are now my favourite blushes!
Eyeshadows
In the set came four eyeshadows in, tickle my ivory, guilt-y pleasure, shimmer down and kiss me, im tipsy.Tickle my ivory is almost a white/cream colour which I find is good to highlight under the brow bone or use as a all over base colour. Guilt-y pleasure is a gold colour which I have only used a few times cos I am not normally keen on gold eyeshadows but once on the lid it is a sutle colour and isn't too much. I use this as a base colour when creating a smokey kind of look. Shimmer down is my favourite out of the four it is like a shimmery brown colour, but I just love the way it looks on the lid it is a really natural colour and I have created all kind of looks with it. It can look great for the day time on its own but also when creating a more evening look it can be used as the base colour. Kiss me, im tipsy is a browny-bronzey colour its quite hard to explain I use it to contour the eye in the outer corner and the crease of the eye to finish a look.
Overall I have enjoyed using all these colours, I would definitly repurchase shimmer down but I don't know weather I would repurchase the others yet.
They're Real!
I have wanted to try this mascara for agessss I have read so many different reviews about this product. I now wont use any other mascara since using this! For anyone that hasn't tried it really do recommend it! It made my eyelashes look so much longer and fuller and it didn't go all clumpy or flakey and it stayed on all day.
Also in the set I got a small blush brush which is a really good brush which I didn't expect as I don't normally use the brushes which come with these sets. It came with a eyeshadow applicator which I have tried but its just the same as all the others I have already got and I prefer using a eyeshadow brush personally.
Overall I love most of the products in this set & if anybody wanted to try these products out or try our benefits products I would definitly recommend this to start with!
Let me know if you have used any of these products and what you think of them.
Love

I love Benefit and The Balm cosmetics. They both have a retro type vibe that I can't get enough of. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYeah I love the retro type too, it just makes it different from other brands!
Delete