Since ive only recently come back to blogging after a very long year break I thought i'd try and put into pictures whats been happening over the past year..
1. My mum, sister & me at London Zoo April 2013.
2. My birthday cupcake for my 19th birthday!
3. Me & my two friends in a bar in Spain on holiday August 2013.
4. Recently I have become obsessed with Minnie Mouse & this is the pillow & teddy that are on my bed that my boyfriend brought for me.
5. Me, my sister & mum on christmas day.
6. The ballons I got given when I FINALLY passed my driving test!
7. Me & my friends on a night out recently.
8. The flowers I got sent on valentines day.
9. Me & my sister before going out for my nans birthday meal.
This was just a few pictures to show whats been happening for the past year.


It looks like you had a fun and eventful year :)
ReplyDeleteChristina
http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/
Aw yeah its been pretty good thanks! x
Delete