Monday, 2 April 2012

A Night Out - O2 Arena London!



On Saturday I went to the O2 Arena in London to see the Xfactor tour, which was the tour of the finalists who were on Xfactor in 2011. I went with my two friends and I really enjoyed it!
I wore a new outift which I brought on Friday;

  • Playsuit - River Island reduced from £25 to £12. I love it! Apart from the buttons kept coming undone :( !
  • Tights - H&M £5
  • Flat black pumps - Primark £8
  • Plain Long Black Cardigan - Topshop £20
  • Brown/Tan bag - Next its my mums so I don't know the price
Heres a few pictures of the people I saw perform, Marcus Collins, Ameila Lily, Little Mix & The Risk. To be honest in the day I really wasn't up for going I thought it wouldn't be good because Im not highly interested in anyone who was performing but I did really like it once I was there it was really good and had a good night.














2 comments:

  1. Really pretty outfit, and I would LOVE to of gone to the Xfactor tour :) Really nice blog hun, new follower x

    harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) & yeah it was a good night, & thankyou im following you too :) x x

      Delete