Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Soap & Glory Bubble Bath!

 Soap & Glory Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath


I love mostly all Soap & Glory products, but I had never tried this before, I got a big Soap and Glory gift set brought for me for Christmas and this was in it. Ive always had trouble with bubble baths, before when I used to use them I used to feel really itchy afterwards and while I was in the bath. I just didn't like using them even when I was in the bath I didn't like them. I thought I would give this a try as I had it but I was worried in case they made me feel itchy again, but I thought I'd give it ago. Also this isn't just a bubble bath it has a built in body lotion, lemon balm, mallow extracts and skin conditioners. It smells AMAZING, I loveee the smell of all the Soap and Glory products and this had the same smell which I was pleased about.


It said on the bottle that I only needed to add a one or two cap fulls into my bath water, I put just over one capful in my bath and there was so many bubbles, in this picture it doesn't do it any justice and you can't properly see it.




While in the bath I felt really relaxed and defiantly made the bath more relaxing for me. I was worried for when I got out the bath because I thought that I would start to feel really itchy but I didn't which I was really pleased about. You can tell that it has a built in lotion because my skin felt soft and I felt like I didn't need to put my normal body lotion on which I normally do when I get out the bath. I now use this product all the time and I am really pleased with it! I would 100% recommend it to other people especially if they don't like to usually use bubble bath, because I didn't and now I use this all the time! For this 500ML bottle I have looked on the Boots website and you can get it for £5.50 http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Calm-One™-Calm-All-Bubble-Bath-500ml_27838/?cm_mmc=soap_glory-_-beauty-_-soap_glory_website-_-soap_glory_calm_one_calm_all I think £5.50 is cheap for a Soap and Glory product as they are normally very expensive, I would recommend people to try this. If anybody has tried this or is going to, let me know how you get on and what you think of it :)

Jess x x


8 comments:

  1. Aww, I've never used their products before, but I'm glad you ended up liking it this time around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definatley try them out they do amazing products! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many good things about this brand! I'll have to look into soap & glory products. I love their packaging, also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you should! There products are amazing, I use most of there products and ive never had a problem with any of them! x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've actually always wanted to try this brand and now that i know its decent i think i will

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across your blog and am now following xx tilldazzled.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love love love soap and glory

    ReplyDelete