Monday, 27 August 2012

Topshop Must Haves!

 
I have a wish list of clothes, shoes, make up & beauty products that i want to buy on payday! The list just keeps getting longer and longer, I thought I'd show some of the items from topshop that are on my list & that I am hoping to get!
 
 
1.Topshop Black Skull Print Leggings
I Absolutely LOVE patterned leggings at the moment, I've always been more of a leggings person than a jeans person and I love all the different patterned leggings! I usually don't feel brave enough to wear patterned leggings I usually spend hours deciding weather or not to buy them and then when I do I never wear them, but a couple of weeks ago  I brought a pair of galaxy patterned leggings and I love wearing them I think they look great on with a plain top! I sometimes think Topshop can be slightly overpriced with some of their garments as I love finding a bargain but these leggings are only £20.00 which I think is a great price for leggings and Topshop leggings always seem to last for ages and don't go bobbly or get holes in them like cheaper leggings do! I literally can't wait for payday so I can buy these!

 
2.Topshop Cross Knee Leggings
I have seen these leggings alot lately from people doing blogposts about them and people wearing them in the street. I loved them when I first saw them as they are quite simple and I think they will go with alot of things I would feel brave enough to wear them as there simple and I just think they look amazing! I can't wait to match them up with other clothes and do OOTD with them! These are also £20.00 which is so good! I know I will get alot of wear out of these and they will last me a long time.
 
 
4.Topshop Fur Collar Quilted Biker Jacket
I have been looking around for ages for a leather jacket which I think is different not too highly priced. One of my friends brought a leather jacket and it had spikes on the shoulders and I loved it but she brought it from a small boutique and they no longer do it and I couldn't find another one like it! If anyone knows a leather jacket like this pleaseee let me know! Anyway in topshop there was two leather jackets I really liked but I have decided I like this one better as its getting colder and coming into winter I know I will get more wear out of this and I will wear this throughout the winter. This jacket is £58.00 which I think is reasonable for a good quality leather jacket that will last me a long time and I will get good wear out of it. Also I think a leather jacket can be worn casually or I can wear it on a night out and it goes with most outfits.
4.Topshop Peace Tee By Project Social T
At the moment I am really loving black and white over sized T-shirts with skulls, crosses or peace signs on. I just think they are casual but still look nice. Also this is only £22.00 and I think this is a reasonable price and I think it would look great with leggings, a leather jacket and my Dr Martens with some gold jewellery. Even though it is quite a plain top I think it would look great on and Ive had my eye on it for a while.

 
5.Topshop Jewel Cross Vest
This is a over sized black vest with a diamante cross on it, even though again it is quite plain a simple I think it will look really good on and I would mostly wear it casual but I could also wear it on a night out. I feel it slightly expensive for a vest as its £28.00 and at first I wasn't too sure and I shopped around to see if I could find any cheaper or similar ones but I couldn't find one I liked as much as this one. Also if I brought a cheaper one I recon most of the diamante would fall off quickly and with Topshop they are usually really good quality and I recon they wouldn't fall off quickly. Also I like the shape of this vest as its not a plain vest its a long vest which I always seem to prefer.


 6.Topshop Peep Stud Platforms
When I first saw these I literally fell in love with them! I don't normally wear heels/platforms I usually wear wedges because I can't deal with my feet killing on a night out but I think I'm willing to sacrifice for these beauties! I am going away for the weekend soon and Ive got two nights out and I need a new pair of heels and these are what I am hoping to get because I love them! I think there different to what I normally wear and they'd go great with most black dresses. There £68.00 but I 100% think that is worth it as I could wear them lots of times and they would go with most outfits.


My Topshop must haves seem to all be black and white and might come across quite boring  but I literally love all of them and I hope you all do too! If anybodys seen any clothes/shoes similar to what Ive put on here or that they'd think I'd like let me know because I am always looking for new clothes!

Jess x x
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love those topshop skull leggings so much - I've had them on my wishlist for absolutely AGES!!!! So gorgeous! Loving your blog btw :)

    http://p0larmilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There soo nice arn't they! I can't wait to get them!
      & Thankyou :) ill take a look at yours now x

      Delete
  2. I want that leather jacket as well as winteer is clearly on its way

    new follower =)
    check out my blog in your spare time
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and you can wear it both during winter and when its warm aswell :)
      & ill take a look at your blog now :) x

      Delete
  3. The cross leggings have been on my wishlist for far too long. Definitely going to have to pick them up after seeing this post!

    www.krstyvns.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same! There so nice arn't they i love them! Aw thanks x x

      Delete