I went shopping twice this weekend both Saturday and Sunday but to different shopping centres, on Saturday I couldn't find anything I wanted. As I did a previous blog post about outfits that I wanted from Topshop but when I went to Topshop I couldn't find any of the stuff! But then luckily I went again on Sunday and found what I was looking for.

Clothes-
Considering I went shopping twice I didn't actually buy much, but I got a few things which Im pleased with.
- Leather Jacket - Topshop £58
- Glitter cross top - Republic £15
- Black wet look leggings - Primark £8
- Studded flat shoes - Primark £6 (i think)
The topshop leather jacket is the same jacket that I did a blog post on a couple of days ago on my Topshop wishlist! This was the only thing in Topshop off my wishlist I could find, and there was only one jacket left in my size so I was so pleased when I finally found it! The top from Republic, is like something I was looking for anyway and I was really pleased when I found it. Also it was cheaper than other tops I have been looking at. You can't really see it in either pictures but the top goes slightly longer at the back. I had a pair of black wet look leggings a few years ago but I never really wore them, but ive wanted another pair for ages but I didn't want to pay much for them incase I don't wear them. So I was really pleased when I found these in Primark as they was reasonable and they look really nice on. I have wanted a pair of studded loafer style shoes for ages but I didn't really want to pay £28 for them in Topshop as I would be wearing them for work, and they probaly wouldn't last long. So I was so pleased when I saw them in Primark even though they aren't as good quality as the ones from Topshop I could buy 4/5 pairs from Primark for how much Id pay for one pair from Topshop.
Make Up -
I was in desperate need of some new make up! I don't really have a usual set of make up that I always use I still haven't found anything that
amazing that I would use all the time so I'm still trying out new make up all the time.
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - £5.99 Soft beige
Miss Sporty Eye Brow Pencil Dark Brown - £1.99
Miss Sporty Studio Lash Mascara Black - £2.99
Ive been trying to find a foundation that works for me for years, my make up always slides off my face very quickly. Ive heard really good reviews on Wake me up by Rimmel so I thought it would be time to try it out. I can't really say what I think of it just yet because I have only used it a couple of times, but I will be doing a review on it at some point. Also I was pleased to see that it had gone down in price from £8.99 to £5.99. The eyebrow pencil and the mascara is just something I picked up quickly as I always use this eyebrow pencil. Also im not really too bothered about finding a good mascara as I always either wear fake eyelashes or have eyelash extensions so I only need a cheap mascara for my bottom lashes.
love the jacket! I've been using the same foundation and really like it! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you! Yeah it's a really nice jacket & it goes with most outfits both casual and going out :)
Delete& yeah I'm liking it so far but I'm still not 100% with it x x