Sunday, 9 September 2012

£50 BooHoo Fashion Voucher Blogger Challenge!

I recently come across this challenge and I thought it would be something interesting to take part in. The challenge is you have to create a outfit from BooHoo just using £50, if you interested in taking part then look HERE. This competition is run by http://www.fashionvouchers.com/


Here is the outfit I have created;
  • Metallic Aztec Bralet - £10.00
  • Plain Dip Hem Skirt - £10.00
  • Sling Back Platforms - £10.00
  • Patent Croc Purse/Clutch - £5.00
  • Triangle Earings- £5.00
  • Gold Spring Bracelet - £8.00
Altogether it comes to £48.00 which I think is really good! Considering ive created a full outfit with accessories! This is a going out outfit, Ive kept it all in the same colours. I think it is a great outfit that would look really good together at a amazing price!
Everyone should have a go at the Boo Hoo challenge its fun!

16 comments:

  1. <3 your blog and just started following! Come stop by my page and maybe you can follow back?
    www.thebeautybar77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I remember hearing about this, that's such a nice outfit for under £50!

    Ninety2wo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this dipped hem skirt, not a bad price either at all. Definitely will be another future investment. Have followed your blog also.

    Love Becky xxx
    http://bjt92.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know it's really cheap and still looks like good quality :)
      & thank you, I'll follow yours now :) x x

      Delete
  4. such a nice outfit,love how cheap boohoo is!good luck x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's such a reasonable website :)
      Thank you x x

      Delete
  5. Great pics, can't believe the whole lot comes in at under £50! Amazing :)

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, it's so good! You wouldn't usually be able to get a whole outfit and accessories for £50! X x

      Delete
  6. Awww..., I want everythinks :)

    Your blog is awesome! I'm your new follower.
    By the way my sister and me have a new blog. We would like to if you can visit it and if you will be like it so become a new follower. Thanks :)

    http://r0s3s4rebl4ck.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I'll take a look at it now and follow x x

      Delete
  7. this is a lovely outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway (click one page back) to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NIce outfit! Check out my blog follow if you like it x

    ReplyDelete