Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Mallzee - A New Online Shopping Experience!

If you have a passion for shopping & also wouldn't mind getting paid to shop, you will LOVE mallzee!
 


I was so excited about Mallzee when I first heard about it! I have never heard of anything like it before. Mallzee is a new online website which will be launching this year! Each person has there very own online shopping Mall known as a Mallzee, they can add there favourite stores and brands to their Mallzee, there is soo many different ones to choose from and you can have as many or as less as you like! Once you've chose your favourite brands the Mallzee then finds different products what matches your style and shows them in your Mallzee! Aswell as being a shopping site it is also connected to social networking sites such as Twitter & Facebook, so once you have created your own Mallzee you can look at your friends Mallzee's and discuss items and brands with each other. It also allows you to chat to friends and look at other peoples Mallzee's. Aswell as looking at friends Mallzee's you can also buy stuff you like from them! An even bigger bonus everytime somebody buys from your Mallzee you get paid for it!

Now what can be better?! Creating your very own shopping Mall & selling your own fashion line while connecting with people who enjoy the same things as you do!

If your like me & love clothes, shopping online and fashion you will love Mallzee, if you want to sign up to be a part of Mallzee then sign up HERE all you have to do is enter your e-mail address!
Also to find out more information and updates about Mallzee dont forget to follow there Twitter or Facebook!

I really hope your excited about Mallzee because I definatley am!


17 comments:

  1. How cool! Thanks for sharing..

    New follower
    xoxo
    Janelle from
    GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its something really different im very excited for it! x x

      Delete
  2. wow. such a nice shop! your blog is very interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll take a look at your blog now x x

      Delete
  3. Aww thank you! That's soo nice :)
    & I'll take a look at your blog now and follow :D x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog - following! I've just started blogging over at http://saskiasattic.blogspot.co.uk/ - perhaps you'd be kind enough to have a look?

    Thanks! Saskia ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saskia,
      Ill have a look at your blog now :) x x

      Delete
  5. hey thaks for following my blog hun. do u like Towie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its okay,
      & yeah its okay, Im from Essex anyway & I live right where its filmed so its just something Im used to, why do you ask? x x

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a really good idea!

    Check out my blog! My first ever giveaway is ending in a couple of days!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does! Im really excited for it!

      &ive checked your blog but unfortunatly im too late for the giveaway! x x

      Delete
  7. what a lovely post :)
    your blog is amazing!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love this post!
    Please follow back!
    Thanks
    Blondie X
    http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds really nice! Thanks for sharing. I didn't know this :)

    ReplyDelete