I went shopping today to pay off some of my holiday and I couldn't help but pick up a few bits I only needed to buy some cotton wool pads but I ended up buying a few more bits..


I was in my local savers and was looking at the hair care products as I knew I needed a new heat protective spray as mine is running low. I came across this Argan Oil heat defence spray, I was really interested in this as i've used Argan Oil in my hair before and I felt that it really helped the condition of my hair. This was only £1.00 so I thought it was definitly worth a try. While I was looking at the Argan Oil section I came across Argan Oil hair mask, I like to use a hair mask or deep conditioner that you wash out rather than a leave in one as I find they make my hair really greasy this was also only £1.00. Then I just picked up the Batiste dry shampoo as in savers its £1.89 and thats the cheapest ive ever seen it for and I am running low on dry shampoo so thought I might aswell pick one up while I was there.
Make Up Remover

When I was in Superdrug the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water was on offer for £3.32 and I have seen so many people write reviews about this and wanted to try it. I think £3.32 was a really good price considering how big the bottle was the L'Oreal Micellar Cleansing Water was also on offer for £3.32 but I went for this one as the bottle is bigger. Then when I was in Savers I wanted a eye make up remover as I usually use the simple one but I thought I'd try something different so I went for the Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make Up Remover, I have heard mixed reviews about this product so I quite excited to try it out, this was £1.49.
Shampoos

I did need some Shampoo at home as I was running low, I don't have a shampoo that I use all the time I like to change them each time as I have heard that if you use the same shampoo all the time your hair gets used to the product and it will no longer work as well as it should. The first one I picked up was the L'Oreal Elive Full Restore Repairing Shampoo in Superdrug. At the moment in Superdrug all the L'Oreal Elvive shampoos are on offer for £1.97. I decided to pick this one up as it says its for weak, limp hair which my hair at the moment isn't in the best condition as where its thin it makes it pretty limp and weak. Then while in Savers I was looking at the Pro Voke Touch Of Silver Shampoo, I always go back and forth to the silver shampoo and conditioner as where I have blonde hair silver shampoo helps to protect the colour and keep it a nice tone of blonde without it going a yellowey tone. This was £1.99. Then also in Savers I picked up the Johnsons baby shampoo as I use this to clean my make up brushes and there in need of a clean this was 89p.
Make Up
In Savers I just picked up the Brit Rocks Lashes, I wear lashes quite alot apart from to work. I am always buying and trying new lashes but I really like these lashes I don't really like the glue that comes with them but I always use the Eyelure glue. These lashes were £1.99. When I was in superdrug I just picked up one of the MUA blushers in the colour cupcake as I like to try different blush colours and I haven't got one of this colour and it was only £1.00.
I am looking forward to trying all of these products as there all mostly new products I haven't tried before, let me know if you've tried any of these products and what you think of them.
Your haul is so similar to the items I would pick up. Everyone needs dry shampoo in their life!
ReplyDeleteBelle ♥
Mascara & Maltesers
Ah really! & yes it is definitely a essential, I really don't know what I would do without it! x x
DeleteI recently brought the Garnier Micellar water too and MUA blushes are brilliant! xo
ReplyDeleteHannah | Glitter and Sparkle
Everyone seems to be purchasing it at the moment, I think its cos its such a great price! x x
DeleteTouch of Silver is brilliant isn't it, I love it!
ReplyDeleteThe Garnier Micellar water is way better than the L'Oreal one in my opinion and the bottle it double the size... Can't go wrong really x
Yeah same! such good products for blonde hair, and smells great too!
Delete& yeah thats why I went with the Garnier one, you get so much more product! x x
you can never go past batiste! we have gone though a few bottles already!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/
Yeah its one of them products you always have to have! x x
DeleteI love the Garnier micellar water so much since it removed makeup so well!
ReplyDeleteYet Another Makeup Blog..
Yeah same, I am really pleased with it so far x x
Delete