These are five bangles that I brought at Camden Market in London on a small stall, they had loads of different ones but I brought these six. I think there great for the summer as there really summery patterns and they look really lovely with a nice summery dress. They open and close easily too, there not too heavy either they don't feel really heavy when your wearing them. Also another thing is they was only a £1 each! Which I think is amazing for a bracelet, and there really good quality, I don't recon you would be able to buy them anywhere else apart from Camden Market and I don't think you'd be able to get them online but if you ever do happen to go to Camden Market in London they have lots of stalls that sell these bracelets so defiantly look for them because there great!
Love Jess x x x



These are so cute and I can not believe they were only £1 each :-o
ReplyDeleteThank you for following my blog and Twitter :) I am following you back xx
I know! Im getting some more soon I love them! & they did so many colours I wish I had brought more!
Delete& its okay :) thankyou!x x
These are so pretty, even better that they're only £1!
ReplyDeletexx
I know there really pretty and go with most things and they look so summery :) & i know such a bargin!x x
Delete