Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Soap & Glory Lipgloss!



This is The Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss made by soap and glory, its a lip plumper and a lipgloss. Last Christmas I got this in a gift set as a present and I used it all and loved it but I never realised what it was called and when I looked around I couldn't find it. This Christmas somebody brought me the same gift set and I got the lipgloss again. Its a lovely lipgloss, I like to use a lip plumper sometimes but Ive had some before that have really tingled my lips and i hated it but this one has a slight tingle too it but nothing too extreme and it also is a lovely colour. I use the colour candy gloss, I would say its a pinky pearly colour.



Here you can see what colour it comes out on my hand and on my lips. You can see that when I do a swatch of it, its a creamy pearly colour, but when on my lips its more of a pinky colour with a slight shimmer. I don't normally like lip glosses or lipsticks that have a shimmer to them but this one I do really like because it isn't very noticeable. You can get this lipgloss from boots or boots online but its £9.00 which I think is really expensive but Soap & Glory normally have different offers available so I usually wait for this, or I would recommend to order it of Ebay. Ive seen this on Ebay for as cheap as £1.00 which is defiantly better! This lipgloss is defiantly one of my favourites and I would recommend it to anybody!
Love Jess x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment