Thursday, 29 March 2012

Shampoo & Conditioners!


The past couple of months I've been OBSESSED with haircare products, I've gone through a number of shampoos and conditioners. At the moment these are the two I am trying, usually I pick up the ones that are currently on offer or that have an intense conditioner with them or are designed especially for damaged hair. This month I've tried these two different shampoos and conditioners.

The first one is the Coconut & Sweet Almond Shampoo and Intensive Conditioner. The reason why this caught my attention was because of the intensive conditioner, I like to use a treatment or a repairing conditioner and I saw this one and thought I could try it. Also as it says its ideal for dry or damaged hair and I feel my hair goes through dry stages and it isn't in the best condition.The smell of this is AMAZINGGG (if you like coconut). It has such a strong smell and even a day or two after the smell of it is really strong still on your hair which i love! If you don't like coconut they do other smells such as raspberry my sisters tried that one and really likes it too. I'm not a lover of the shampoo its just a shampoo nothing special about it to be honest. I am still in two minds about the conditioner because some days I love it and some days I don't but I think that's just because of how my hair is that day. When I use this I prefer to shampoo my hair wash it off, then use a different conditioner wash it off and then put the intensive conditioner on and leave it on for around 10/15 minutes before washing it off, I find this gives me the best result. After I do that my hair feels really soft and isn't tangled.

This product is made by Superdrug itself, another great thing about this product was the price! I didn't look at the price I was in a bit of a rush because it was before work. I went to pay for it and I had picked up a few other things as well but when I looked at my receipt after I found out they was 79p each!! Which I think is incredible, but then straight away I thought it would be terrible and no good but I was surprised. The product was on offer at 79p though because my sister said when she brought the product it was around £1.50 for each which is still amazing!

The next product is  L'OREAL Elvive Damage Care Repair Shampoo & Conditioner. Before buying this product I was in Asda for ages looking at all the shampoos and conditioners I kept picking ones up and then changing my mind and putting them back, I wanted one that specialised in dry and damaged hair. Before this one I thought I found one but after reading it properly it was for hair that falls out and breaks alot which mine doesn't do, so I put that one back. Finally i found this one and after reading it I decided I would give it a try. Ive used this around 4 times, but so far I am really liking it. The only down side is I prefer to use a shampoo and conditioner with a really strong recognisable smell were this one doesn't, it still has a nice smell to it but nothing really strong. Apart from that I really like it, my hair is feeling softer and its not looking dry or greasy either. I am defiantly glad to have tried this product and I would use it again and recommend it to other people to try.

I brought this product from Asda because everytime I'm in there I seem to always end up in the hair and beauty isle and end up down there for ages! While I was there I noticed all Shampoos and Conditioners were on an offer which was 2 for £4 which I thought was really good!

I would recommend these shampoos and conditioners to people with dry or damaged hair, they are both working for me and I am really enjoying them!

I love trying out new shampoos and conditioners if anybody recommends any good ones let me know?

Love Jess x x x

6 comments:

  1. The tresemme naturals collection is really good! :-) It doesn't have any of the harmful chemicals in it either which has never really bothered me but I've noticed a difference in my hair :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, I havent tried them before, I think im going shopping tomorrow so Ill definatly have a look and if I get one ill let you know what I think :)!
    Thank :)
    Jess x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Tresemme collections too, the split remedy collection is a favourite of mine x

    so-phee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to try the Loreal and the Tresemme, always looking for a decent dry/damaged treatment. I'm using Pantene repair and protect and the masque is lovely!

    www.flutteringlashes-lou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah im always looking for them too, its hard to find one that I want to stick with but my hairdresser told me its good to change them around because otherwise your hair gets too used to them & they don't work, & I haven't used Pantene in ages, Ill definatly give that a try :)
    Thankyou x

    ReplyDelete