Before last week my hair was very dark brown / black but my hairs naturally blonde and I wanted to go back lighter. Last friday I had my hair colour reversed which is a new way to strip the colour out of your hair but without causing it any damage, my hairdresser had to do this to my hair twice which has left it a mousey browny colour and then ive had a full head of highlights put threw it. Now my hair was lighter I needed to buy a new eyebrow pencil because before I was using dark brown. My eyebrows are naturally very fair, I do sometimes have them tinted but to be honest I prefer to use a eyebrow pencil anyway. I usually only buy a cheap eyebrow pencil anyway so I thought Id start off with a cheap one and see how it is.
I was looking around for one in superdrug because my hair is still quite darkish, I wanted a dark blonde colour. I found this one and another one which still looked a bit light for my hair colour, another reason why I thought I would try this one is because of the eyebrow comb/brush at the other end. I thought this would be very handy and would be something Id use. It was only a £1, so I didn't mind trying it because if I didn't like it then I would of only wasted a £1. Ive been using this for about 5 days now, so far I do really like it but sometimes i find it makes my eyebrows look stuck to my face if that makes sense. Im still not too sure at the moment but I do like it. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask!
Jess x x x
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment