I am meant to be trying to save money at the moment and I was really good when it came to the Boots 3 for 2, I didn't cave in and go and spend. When I was in Tesco's shopping the other day, I noticed they were doing a 3 for 2 on cosmetics and I couldn't help but give in and buy some stuff. I decided to just buy six items, so I would of basically got 2 for free.
1. Rimmel Stay Matte
I have always read really good reviews about this product, and I know it is very popular. I haven't ever tried it myself but I am always looking for a good setting powder as my foundation doesn't ever seem to stay on as long as anybody elses. I picked this up in 005 silky beige, this was £3.99.
2. L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation
This is a repurchase, I wrote about this foundation on my empties post here. This is probably the only foundation I have found that is quite long lasting for me, and doesn't slide off my face. I picked this up in the rose beige colour, I couldn't remember what shade my last one was in and the sticker had come off the lid of it. I am hoping this is the same colour as before, this was £10.00.
3. Maybelline Big Eye Mascara
Everybody seems to be using this at the moment and I have read quite good reviews from it, so I thought I would pick it up and see what its like. I normally prefer plastic brush mascaras but I thought I would give this a try. I haven't really found a high street mascara that I really love, so i am always up for trying out new ones. This was £8.99.
4. Rimmel I ❤ Lasting Finish Nail Varnish
I have so many different pink nail varnish's but I always seem to find myself picking up more. I don't think I'll be happy until I have basically every shade going! I picked up this Rimmel nail varnish in 502 Hot tropicana. Which is a really lovely bright pink colour I think it will look lovely in the summer, this was £2.99.
5. Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Varnish
This pastel blue/purple colour, is really popular at the moment and I am absolutely love it! I think its such a lovely colour and pastels look so lovely in the spring. This Rimmel nail varnish is in 503 mind the gap, Victoria. I cant wait to use this nail varnish! This was £3.70.
6. L'Oreal Collection Privee By Julianne Lipstick
I have never come across this lipstick collection by L'Oreal before, I went for Colour Riche Julianne's Nude shade. It took me ages to choose a shade theres so many different shades to choose from this is a nudey/pink colour, it looks like such a lovely colour but I haven't tried it out yet but I am excited to. This was £8.16.
Altogether this should of come to £37.83 but I only paid £26.68. So I saved over £10.00! Which I think is a brilliant save!
Have you used any of these products before?

I definitely have to get my hands on that loreal privee lippy, its such a beautiful colour!1
ReplyDeletePlease follow us :)
www.theartists-notebook.blogspot.com
xx
Yeah you should! Theyv'e got some lovely colours!
Delete& okay, will do :) x x
That L'Oreal lipstick looks amazing! I haven't seen that yet but it looks so luxurious for a drugstore lipstick!
ReplyDeletedaniellecaliforniaa.blogspot.com
Yeah I hadn't seen it before I spotted it either, but so far its really good! x x
DeleteI really want the Collection Privee - Cheryl colour but this shade is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteChloe xx
http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/