On YouTube the TMI tag has been so popular, I thought i'd do it on my blog, will give you a chance to get to know me more :)
What are you wearing?
Black jeans & a black blouse with a white peter pan collar.
Ever been in love?
Yes, I am at the moment.
Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope.
How tall are you?
Around 5'6 or 5'7.
How much do you weigh?
I'm not sure, I prefer not to know because then I don't worry about it. I go more on how I look & feel rather than how much I weigh.
Any tattoos?
Yeah two, I have nan with a little heart on my wrist & Never say never on my foot.
Any piercings?
Yeah, I have my ears and my tongue.
OTP?
Would have to be Noah & Allie from the notebook!
Favourite Show?
Hmm, this is hard I don't really have a favourite tbh. The usual stuff I watch is the soaps, The valleys, Towie, Geordie Shore, as you can tell I like a lot of reality tv haha!
Favourite bands?
I don't really have a favourite tbh, I like so much different music its hard to pick a favourite band.
Something you miss?
I miss being young, and having no worries!
Favourite song?
There's so many I couldn't pick just one.
How old are you?
19, 20 in April.
Zodiac sign?
Taurus.
Quality you look for in a partner?
Honest, caring, funny & trustworthy.
Favorite Quote?
I have a few;
Never Say Never
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game
If its meant to be it will be
Favorite actor?
Channing Tatum.
Favorite color?
Pink, white & silver.
Loud music or soft?
Depends on the mood normally loud.
Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bed.
How long does it take you to shower?
Depends if i'm not washing my hair then 5 minutes, if I am washing my hair about 15/20.
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
This depends where I am going, If I am going to work around 30 minutes but if I am going out or on a night out usually around 1-2 hours!
Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.
Turn on?
Smelling nice, good shoes, having my back tickled & having my hair played with.
Turn off?
Bad shoes, being arrogant & bad breath.
The reason I joined Blogger?
I started off watching you tube videos and I knew I wouldn't have the confidence to do something like that but I loved how they talked about their passions and then I came accross blogs and knew it was something I really wanted to do.
Fears?
Erm pretty much everything haha, but mostly birds, injections, spiders, snakes, wasps, and deep water.
Last thing that made you cry?
Me panicking & over thinking situations as usual.
Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning to my boyfriend.
Meaning behind your Blogger Name?
It took me ages to think of a blog name, not many of my friends know about my blog so it was a secret & then I just thought of a beautiful secret & it stuck ever since.
Last book you read?
Damaged by Cathy Glass
The book you’re currently reading?
I am currently not reading a book at the moment.
Last show you watched?
Eastenders.
Last person you talked to?
My boss.
The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
One of my best friends.
Favorite food?
Italian or Chinese.
Place you want to visit?
Florida, Paris, New York & Dubai.
Last place you were?
In Tesco's.
Do you have a crush?
Yeahh.
Last time you kissed someone?
Last night.
Last time you were insulted?
Erm, I can't remember.
Favourite flavour of sweet?
I love sweets, I can't choose a favourite!
What instruments do you play?
I used to play the violin when I was at primary school.
Favourite piece of jewellery?
My Gucci heart ring that my boyfriend brought me.
Last sport you played?
Err, I rarely play sport. I can't even remember.
Last song you sang?
Something in the car last night, but I can't remember what it way.
Favourite chat up line?
I don't have one, but I love it when people use awful chat up lines I think its hilarious.
Have you ever used it?
Nope.
Last time you hung out with anyone?

Hi Jessica,
ReplyDeleteI've also nominated you to do the Liebster Award. It's another questionnaire type post, so I don't know if you want to answer another set of questions :-). I'll understand if you don't. Liebster Award
Ive already completed the Liebster Award, but ill have a look at yours :) x x
DeleteAww, that's sweet. Thank you.
DeleteThis is such a fun tag! I always love reading over posts like this, it's nice to get to know the bloggers you're following :) xx
ReplyDeleteYeah I enjoyed doing it, its something different from the usual!
DeleteThere great to read x x
hey iv just nominated you for the liebster award hope you dont mind loved this tag quite funny :)
ReplyDeletespiderxscarlet.blogspot.ie
Dani xX
Thanks for the nomination but i've already done the liebster award :) x x
DeleteI love posts like these :) you can find out so much about the blogger!
ReplyDeleteDaniela xo // danielascribbles // click here to enter my MAC giveaway - only 1 week left!
Yeah same, its good to be nosey sometimes haha.
DeleteI've already entered your giveaway, such a good giveaway! x x
I haven't told any friends etc about my blog either, like to keep it a secret too. lol. Enjoyed reading your answers and look forward to your future posts :) x Becki x
ReplyDeleteLashes and Bows