As we are finally coming into spring/summer one thing I am really looking forward to is being able to wear my summer colour nail polishes again! I've always loved the pastel/pale colour nail polishes, at the moment these are the three nail polishes I'm loving!
As my nails are disgusting at the moment, and I am pretty terrible at painting my own nails I seem to paint half my finger as well! I thought it would be a good idea to show you the colour of these polishes on an acrylic nail as they look neat & tidy unlike mine ha ha. These nails all had two coats of nail polish.
None of these nail varnish's are recent purchases, I've had them in my nail varnish box for probably a year now.

This one is Blue Moon by Barry M. It is a very pale baby blue colour. When I wear this myself I usually do around 3, maybe 4 coats. As I like to build up the colour. I personally love this nail polish I always find myself reaching for it again and again. I've always really liked Barry M nail polishes as I think they're reasonably priced and good quality. I have the sort of nails that chip after around an hour but I find with this one they last a good few days which is a long time for me!

This is Matt White by Barry M. The name completely explains the colour, it is a very matte white. It reminds me a little bit of tipex ha! I had seen so many people wearing white nail polish and I fell in love with it, it stands out so nicely! For some reason I think it looks even nicer when I have a tan,
does anyone else find this? When I use this I usually do 2 thin coats as if you do a thick coat it will be enough but I prefer to build it up. For some reason I find this Barry M polish takes alot longer to dry than other Barry M polishes I'm not sure why.

This is adore-a-ball by Essie. It is a very milky off white colour, that's probably the best way to describe it! It is a lot lighter and not as heavy as the Matt White. When wearing this you have to do around 4+ coats to get a good colour as it is a very watering nail polish. Once you have done enough coats though it is a lovely natural colour. It always leaves my nails feeling really nice, smooth & healthy! I find this with a lot of Essie polishes though.
These are all such good nail polishes all for different reasons, they've got their pros & cons like anything! Out of the three my favourite is probably the blue moon by Barry M at the moment, but they could easily change as my favourites are always changing!
Is there any nail polishes your really liking at the moment?
I love the adore-a-ball. It's such a pretty color (along with the mint green one). Don't worry, I suck at painting my own nails too. It's a disaster every time I try.
ReplyDeleteBright and Shiny
Ah yeah it is a really pretty natural colour!
Delete& haha glad im not the only one x x
I love the look of the Barry M one's. I may just need to go shopping now. Great post!
ReplyDeleteBeth x
www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk
Yeah there such good nail varnishes! & thank you x x
DeleteI love the Barry M polish but have never tried Essie! May need to give them a go!
ReplyDeleteSalted Roses // UK Fashion Blog
Ah yeah you should there such good polishes! Really long lasting and do beautiful colours
Deletex x
That Blue Moon is GORGEOUS! Awesome review!
ReplyDeleteAh I know such a lovely colour!
Delete& thankyou x